Information Collection and Use
We collect personal information from you when you register for an account, use our services, or otherwise interact with the Site. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect certain technical information, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and the pages you visit on our Site.
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services;
- To communicate with you about your account or our services;
- To comply with legal obligations; and
- For other purposes as disclosed to you at the time we collect your personal information or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
Information Sharing and Disclosure We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in providing the Site and our services;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or similar event; and
- As required by law or to respond to legal process.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you transmit to us.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our handling of your personal information, please contact us at the National Trade Office on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.